I've burnt about a dozen Knoppix CD's so far and plan to finish out the spindle before
the end of the week.

I also splurged on some 8cm media to burn LNX-BBC 2.1 for pros ;-) (like us)

I aim to have a couple of gentoo live-ppc cd's

We should cook up some graphically functional propaganda so that
we are handing people more than just a cd with writing on it.