Ed, et al.

I contacted rick about a month ago, he had a family emergency, and couldnt
get back to me till last week. he gave me a list of companies to conatact,
and Ive been waiting to hear back from him if he has email addy's to go with
the list. I was going to try to contact them, but time is running short.
so... heres the list I got from him.

Free Software Foundation
Linux Journal
Linux Magazine
SUSE
Redhat

He did a really good job last year, and several years ago when we had our
first presence at the eugene computer expo... I was really hoping he could
do this again, but he (like me) is a bit pre-occupied.

I elect Ed as current schwagmaster as Im not in eugene to pick up deliveries
and  Ed has done a great job maintaining our schwag over the years....
anyone want to help? speak up!

Addendum:
hey... I did get a reply back from him, rather than post the email addy's on
the archive, ive sent the list of email addys to ed, Please contact him if
you plan on helping :)

Jamie