You mean make changes to it?  Yes, it is true that there are not many
active noders in our group, but I am trying to make better use of this
nice infrastructure we have, and give people *reasons* to use it  ( =
Who has the access logs?  Can we get any numbers on how many unique
visitors accessed wiki in the last month and year??

regards,

   Ben B

PS - To sum it up, less people use IRC than web IMO, although the
numbers do change somewhat when the domain is geekdom!
If you provide a web URL to anyone in an email (or list posting), they
can access the resource at their leisure... y'know, its a Good Thing.

On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 16:57:33 -0700
Tim Howe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

| My ONLY problem with the wiki is that only about 4 people seem to use
| it..
|
| TimH
|
| On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 16:49:41 -0700
| Ben Barrett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
|
| > What, you don't like the wiki?  Or don't want a web record?
| > I suppose an IRC chat might be helpful, but it requires that we all
| > be available at the same time -- a tough one, if you haven't
| > noticed!
| >
| > bb
| >
| > PS - modifying the wiki node, and/or creating new nodes to work out
| > our swag-related issues off-loads some banter from the main mailing
| > list. The "cat-herding" sub-list would also be an appropriate place
| > for such banter, if email is preferrable to web/wiki usage, or
| > IRC(?)...
| >

| > On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 10:38:04 -0700
| > Tim Howe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
| >
| > | Perhaps an IRC meeting would be a good idea(?)  I can't be in town
| > | for a personnal meeting right now.
| > |
| > | TimH
| > |