On Tuesday, July 15, 2003, at 09:31 PM, Jim K wrote:

I have not spoken to Seth for several months. I have heard nothing that should neccessarily make Seth ineligible
for euglug membership.

I concur on both points, I have not spoken to Seth for quite some time, and he has done nothing that would bar him from participating in Euglug's activities.

In fact he is welcome to come to the thursday night clinics, engage in spirited flamewars on this list, install linux on his computer, ask questions, supply answers, whinge about the latest silliness in the tech world and all the ancillary rights and privileges of being a member of eug-lug.

I can't make the thursday meetings because I am taking the Python programming
for fun class.

while 1: self.learn_stuff(world)

Is Seth on the mailing list. His name being removed from the mailing list should only be done
after a discussion on the general list.

It appears that he removed his main listening address in june.

  Herders beware there may be somethings that only oldtimers
who are more on the mailing list than at meetings might no.

euglug is a loose coalition of individuals who are interested in and currently using Unix,Gnu, and Linux in the Eugene area, there is no formal membership requirement and no card check

On a somewhat more serious note, I am about to issue an invite to several people who signed the
clipboard at the Doors of Expression booth at OCF, so we will hopefully get some new people asking questions and discussing linux.