Mee too! I did remove a user that did request it and one that simply could
not play nice (note: I did inform him he was welcome to re-join after he
felt better and did not need to spread his hate)), and I have shown others
how to be removed, and Ive discouraged some users (who where justifyibly
upset...) from being removed from the list (and hopefully they still are on
the list!) but removing people from the list w/out good reason isnt
something we do.

I for one see no need to remove seth from the list. even if he still wants
to post to the list using outhouse distress!

Jamie