On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 10:26:27AM -0700, Maximillian wrote:
> In case anyone is interested:  Cafe Paradiso has WiFi now.  As much time
> as you like with any purchase, be it coffee, beer, or food.  Just buy a
> coffee, and ask for WiFi time.  I usually ask for 3 hours...

And if you want DECENT (and fairly traded!) coffee, or a nice smoothie, or
any of the fine vegetarian-friendly foods offered, New Odyssey also is now
802.11b enabled.

New Odyssey is Larry's first stop on the way to work and mine any time I'm
roughly downtown.  It's right at the southwest corner of Willamette and
10th.

If it's hot when you arrive, ask Terri about her creamsicle drink.  =D

--
T. Joseph Carter                               We can hope for the future,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                           But there may not be one

<Knghtbrd> SourceForge is not making money for VA Software, period.
<Diablo-D3> I dunno, anyone wanna loan me $250?
<Diablo-D3> Ill buy VA.... all of it.