Anyone stopped at the coffee shop in Oakridge? I was there a couple
weeks ago. They don't have wireless, but they do have a couple of
computers to play around with. I was surprised though, no Windows. There
was a compaq running Midori, an ibook running os9 and an imac running
Gentoo(!). Anways, seemed like a nice place with a definate
down-to-earth geek vibe to it. -Elijah