Does anybody know if you can upgrade a Proxim Silver to a gold? Is there any difference in the hardware, or is the difference just in the software/firmware? I found OEM Proxim Silvers for $15, but I would really prefer the added encryption. I may buy one any way as it would get my started cheap. I can upgrade later if I decide I am going to use it for more than tinkering.

Garl