Maybe we should keep it quiet, and surprise the fine women in red hats
with a few of our own, plus some penguin buddies for good cheer (and
sneak in a few daemons for mischief!)...  Awesome, wise red hats!

bb

PS - I would alo entertain a computer-oriented march in next year's
parade, but maybe we could march next to the "other" red hats?
And... what would we call ourelves?  BTW there was a booth set up,
outside smith family across from the PO, for GWOB:  geeks without
borders.  They're just starting up, and are all about recovering old
hardware for the public good... they don't have many connections in the
area, and methinks they could integrate with the LTSP implementations
wonderfully, ie Head Start's warehouse as well as EUGLUG and OPN in
general...