Uh, and lotsa folks stick with microsoft, faithfully, as well, since it
"allows them to get something done".  Arguable as it might seem on this
very-zealous mailing list, it is obvious that M$ has plenty of market
share, and that they aren't "going away" anytime soon.
I see this as proof that they are a successful *marketing* company.
(but this doesn't change many minds toward desiring linux, either)

cheers and jeers,

   Ben