I know I might [now] get slammed for not using "yum" [yet], and maybe
I'll be promoting it soon, but I'm still enjoying apt-get (apt-rpm) on
redhat... there's a nice apt GUI tool call synaptic, which I'm sure some
debian users know.  It's real nice  = )

regards,

   Ben

PS - does anyone have some foresight about the future of apt-rpm
channels and those of yum?  I don't know much about yum... yet.