Best RedHat yet.,..  unfortunately (since they're giving up on "us" in
favor of corporate entities).  I wanted to say, "Worst... episode...
ever!" but that is just a fun Simpson's reference.

Here's an idea, one could possibly say it tests a certain aspect of
robustness within an OS:  attempt to do what BobC did, with varying
starting and finishing operating systems (that is clean install, then
install *over* with another OS (not removing files) and see what breaks
or works.  It is generally a bad idea, but then again, if the (new,
installed-over, operating) systems are well-designed they might work,
even reliably.  I imagine it would be best to compare linuxes this way;
one would want the same filesystem at least and indeally some of the
same core components (we're trying to get potential conflicts by this
method).  Anyone have too much curiosity AND time on their hands?

regards,

    Ben