Well, I got Jacob's message first, but Brian actually gave me a working
config without my having to actually fire up my Web browser, and Ben wins
on the basis of volume.  How about shirts all around, gentlemen?

Hope you like XL or XXL, because that's all we've got.  Please send me
an email off-list with your preferred size and ship-to address.  Or,
if you can wait until my talk in March, I can hand it to you in person.

Thanks for all the info.  I can't tell you what a difference this is
going to make in my life...

--
Hal Pomeranz, Founder/CEO       Deer Run Associates       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     Network Connectivity and Security, Systems Management, Training