T. Joseph Carter wrote:

On Mon, Feb 09, 2004 at 01:18:58PM -0600, Christopher Forsythe wrote:

You mean with only one button? Are you serious?
(Are you using this under linux, or OS X?)

Using under os x, but it can be configured for linux. It makes sense, because my hand is always on the keyboard, and if I want a contextual menu, I can easily hit ctrl. It makes some ergonomic sense. Plus I do not see a reason to buy a mouse when this one works perfectly fine.

I do, but I like my higher DPI, my dual LED tracking, and my scrolley. AND my right button, dammit.

Ya, that is not to say I do not like my intellimouse explorer with it's seven buttons, and I do not use the apple mouse in some situations, i.e. photoshop and the like. But is is great for web stuff.

Chris