> The right mouse for me, now that all our old SGI Indy mice have died,
> is a Logitech 3-button.

You can have my Logitech 3-button PS/2 mouse when you pry it out of my
cold, dead fingers.  I've got to agree with whoever said that modern
mice are getting really cheap and cruddy.

But seriously, mouse preference is intensley personal and subject to
many, many variables (palm size, finger length/strength/dexterity, etc).

--
Hal Pomeranz, Founder/CEO      Deer Run Associates      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Network Connectivity and Security, Systems Management, Training