I believe that Bob was refering to the machine that was show running on your new toy. The text shown in the display appears to be running on a machine named blue.

blue root # dhcpcd
blue root # /etc/init.d/portmap start
blue root # mount server:/raid/music /music/
^^^^

garl

Blue? Perhaps you're looking at my cable modem near my gaming
box. The miniITX isn't in the picture seeing as I haven't had a
whole lot of time to work on that.

To answer Bob Solovay's question: No. I've researched large
Plasma and LCD panels to quite some extent though so if you are
interested in one I can probably offer some helpful advice. If
you're looking for a data only display (commercial models) they
start near $4000 and up.

http://home.comcast.net/~notanatheist101/images/genpdp.jpg

What is blue? Is it your mini-ITX or an Intel-based box?

In other mini-ITX news, if you go to
http://www.interact-tv.com/ , it
sure looks like Telly is a mini-ITX board in a pretty case
(and with
pretty software).