GOD i can't believe all this talk about SCHWAG! maybe you guys are all latent potheads! can you imagine what your data strings would look like then? ha ha ha!

missed you guys on thurs but money talks. it was an easy and lucrative gig. we're going to see fahrenheit 911 at 4:50 pm on thurs so i'll be late to the meeting but i'll be there!
ken