A noble cause indeed. And yes I'd be writing it to work with Firefox.

Send me email at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the names of the websites you want to save cookies from, and I'll send you a custom version of the script if I ever get it together. :)

-Max

walter fry wrote:

Neato. I suppose you could even add a couple more steps and save a few specific cookies... I know there are some that I don't necessarily want to clear, but that get cleared each time I clear everything. Maybe I'll play with that.

Now that sound like noble cause.. I would love to get a distro of that for fafox