So, did we decide on a meeting place this week? ifnot... I cleaned up a bit,
and pulled the pool table out. so... who's up for a game of pool ?

Also, hows the minty project comming... For those of you that want to practice
soldering, Ive got some old stuff we can use for learning...

Food: can we please figure out what would be good to eat before it gets
horribly late? Im getting really tired of pizza. We havnt explored the idea,
but Pony express does deliver from many different places, and with 5 or more
of us, its only an extra buck or so each for delivery...

Jamie