From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Mr O
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 8:54 AM
To: Eugene Unix and Gnu/Linux User Group
Subject: Re: [Eug-lug] DVD on Fedora

The DVD has the advantage of boot off 1 disc and install EVERYTHING. The
disadvantage if you're shooting for the Fedora test releases is I've never
had a proper MD5sum through FTP or BitTorrent thus I've never burned the
test candidate DVD.
Hopefully 4 comes out soon. How much RAM do you have on that box? Don't
forget to trim down things as much as you can after install to speed it up.