I think if you were at candidate release 3 it's the same as FF2. I checked the About before I downloaded the final release and the About pages were identical and had the same date: 20061010.

I was checking out Add-ons and the Jeteye thing looks like an interesting concept:
https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1508/
http://www.jeteye.com/

What add-ons can't people live without?

Personally, I always install adblock and adblock filterset.G.
The Web Developer add-on is also great.

-Rob

Darren Hayes wrote:
Y'all are probably aware, Firefox2 was released yesterday. "Check for
Updates" does not find it but can download from mozilla.com.

All my extensions were compatible with FF2 except for one (and I wasn't
using that one anyway)!

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/2.0/releasenotes/