Yes, the euglug website is way out of date.

We've been threatening to rewrite it using Django but I think we all got busy. We've been using Django for about 4 months at work now so I think once we got the ball rolling, a new website would come together quickly.

Maybe this post will spark a conversation on the web-dev group list.  :)

-Rob

Mr O wrote:
Who does the website and who has write access to the Google
Calendar? It would be nice to add the fact that meetings *are
happening* and they seem to be going well so far.

Also, the address for ComputerBase is outdated by about 5 years.
PC Training Center is gone.
Doug Lumpkin's page is gone
Webolium is gone
Cyber-dyne redirects to PacInfo
PremiereLink is down
IMS should just redirect to Willamette.net

:)

That be all,
Mr O.

____________________________________________________________________________________ Get your own web address. Have a HUGE year through Yahoo! Small Business.