I think the original intention was to be about EUGLUG's website but since it is a very low volume list, I certainly wouldn't mind the addition of general web development topics.

Speaking of which, the SAO is this Thursday with the topic of rapid prototyping of web applications presented by Michael White and Paul Berger of the new startup RapidPath (rapid-path.com).

-Rob

Ben Barrett wrote:
So this list is about EUGLUG's internal webdev process, and not
about web development in general?
(sounds like it!)

thanks muchly,

ben