________________________________

        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ben Barrett
        Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 7:27 PM
        To: Eugene Unix and Gnu/Linux User Group
        Subject: Re: [Eug-lug] New IT Group in Eugene, OR

        Heh, it gets better with time -- not quickly.... but it gets
better.

        <ranty bits> sorta like an IT hazing :)
        sorry, I grew up in a college town that was much more
greek-oriented than Eugene!
        "Thank you sir, may I have another!"
        The soreness you're experiencing will feel "good" after enough
conditioning.
        </rant>

        ben

        On 2/27/07, Jared Ubelhor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

                >And apparently lost your sense of humor in the process

                It's a little hard to keep when my knowledge and skills
are always being underestimated due to my age.
                It's a bit of a sore subject.