On 6/14/07, Jason LaPier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
obviously not going to compete with NDS or PSP. Also, I have an adaptor
that let's me run homebrew and use flash memory cards on my DS - I use
it as a MP3 player all the time. And of course, it runs Linux (although
I haven't tried that in a while to see what the progress is on it).

I'd like to know more about how you do this.  I saw a post about
running the original quake on the DS and was curious how they did it.
Sounds like some sort of special card that you can put SD or CF cards
into?  Tell me more, please.  :)

Thanks,
Rob