Ben, this is so cool, it sucks to know its out there and I don't have it.  I
could watch the other vid's, its too depressing!

Thanks for making my next purchase:

http://www.gyration.com/en-US/ProductDetail.html?modelnum=GC1005M&accshow=3

seem like a piece of junk! :-(

On 6/15/07, Ben Barrett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UcKqyn-gUbY  Multi-Touch by Adobe at TED2006
http://youtube.com/watch?v=iaKehq6qsdY "iBar", 10M long
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qTwcageiJnM also
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZKzm_fEes7g by Perceptive Pixel, like first one
but better & on wall

The Multi-Touch system from TED & Perceptive Pixel has been in the works
for a while...
it'd be great to see their demos ship with linux!

ben