Ben Barrett wrote:

> Also, HDMI is just DVI + audio, although I'm just figuring this out, so you
> may be able to get DVI from anything into HDMI.

Yes.  Just get a DVI-to-HDMI cable and route the audio separately.  I
have one of those cables, and it works fine with either the Mac Mini
or a Linux box (w/ an old RADEON 9000 video card).

I've plugged the HDMI straight into the TV because if I go through the
A/V receiver, the receiver sends bogus EDID info and downgrades the
resolution to 720p.  A Harmony remote hides the cable routing.

                                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]