Hi everyone,
We have been trying for years to get into the U of O for student's hardware.
I hope this year to have some Daily Emerald coverage. Getting permission to
be on campus with a truck is a tricky thing. But, we continue to work on it.
Technically, once a student abandons her/his hardware, it becomes property
of the university, so, we can't have access to it; even the items in the
dumpsters. But, we continue to work on it.
Lorraine
NextStep