I wish we COULD offer meeting space for the EUG-LUG group - we used to at
our old site. But, we are already busting at the seams and have a very small
conference room. If the other business in our Eugene site moves out as
anticipated (in Sept), then we would definitely have room for meeting. We
plan on opening a technology center there so community members have a place
to use a FAX, copier, access the internet, scan, etc. We'll have meeting
space for volunteer trainings, and I HOPE the opportunity to have training
on site.

Our Springfield site might work, but, because of the open space, we would
have to have a staff member on site when you are meeting and I don't know if
that would be possible. If it was possible, what would the interest be in
having EUG LUG meetings in Springfield (Mohawk and 18th St)? Might have to
expand the name....EUG-SPLUG? Heh.
lorraine