You're probably only looking at a month before regular inventory is available.
We haven't jumped on the the 67 chipsets because we've been waiting for the Q67
release. The Q series is designed for stability, reliability, and longevity vs
H67 and P67 geared toward media and performance. We do have two P67 boards
arriving this week and we will likely just build one up as a demo to see what
happens.

As for reimbursement, don't expect it. I don't see car manufacturers offering
you another because they recalled a model for some repairs. You get to wait
like every one else. Ideally though, what few we may sell before the issue is
fully resolved will be backed by the typical 24 hour replacement parts we get
as an authorized reseller. So, if/when the bug affects a system we build then
your downtime will be very minimal.

That be all,
Mr O.

--- On Tue, 2/1/11, silverlining2...@gmail.com <silverlining2...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> From: silverlining2...@gmail.com <silverlining2...@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Eug-lug] Intel announces Sandy Bridge chipset recall
> To: "Eugene Unix and Gnu/Linux User Group" <euglug@euglug.org>
> Date: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 1:43 PM
> Uhhh...What panic? I'm just bummed
> that the computer purchases I've been putting off for both
> the upstairs and downstairs for some months is now pushed
> back several additional unknown number of months.
>
> "Full distribution"? Of what? The chipset part? Or built
> boxes containing new motherboards with the repaired
> chipset?
>
> Please post as soon as you have the new boxes with the new
> motherboard containing the new chipset parts in stock and
> readily available.

 I do
> feel a bit sorry for all those mom & pop resellers who
> just refreshed their product line and point of sale
> displays. Q1 2011 revenues will not be so good.

 What solutions are you providing? Will