I have a Tritium key chain one a set of keys.  Tritium as you may or
may not know is a beta emitter.  I would bring it to a LUG meeting in
April.  You can also find them online as we as other isotopes from
this supplier.

https://unitednuclear.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2_5

--mmiller

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 11:03 PM, Julie Baumler <j...@baumler.com>