  2) Re: Warning sound for approaching EV
        by "Mark Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) 50 cars
        by Carl Clifford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) RE: EV-1 possible solution
        by "Ivo Jara" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) RE: Was GM DC office & EV-1 Vigil
        by "Bill Dennis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: Kilo-Amp-About or Excuses help the ego.
        by Eric Poulsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Specfic Gravity low.  Voltage high.  Range low.
  8) Re: Kilo-Amp-About or Excuses help the ego.
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: Renualt LeCar
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: Transistor Voltage Question
        by bruce parmenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: How fast can you do a conversion?
        by Mark Farver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Re: SAFT battery company -- does anyone have a USA contact?
        by Bruce Weisenberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: Powerpoint EV Presentation
        by Tim Clevenger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: PowerPoint EV Presentation Updaet
        by Ryan Stotts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: EV-1 possible solution
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: Kilo-Amp-About or Excuses help the ego.
        by "Jack Knopf" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: Kilo-Amp-About or Excuses help the ego.
        by Ryan Stotts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Re: Kilo-Amp-About or Excuses help the ego.
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: Kilo-Amp-About or Excuses help the ego.
        by Otmar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Re: EVLN(BlueCar Cleanova model using lithium metal polymer batteries)
        by "Philippe Borges" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Saft Contact
        by "Mark Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message ---
On 16 Mar 2005 at 9:35, Dave Cover wrote:

> They had
> some GM rep on saying how they contacted all the lease holders and asked who
> wanted to keep the car. He said only 50 wanted to.

That's not the way I understood his reply.  It sounded like he was saying
that when GM contacted the thousands of people who made initial inquiries
about the EV1, fewer than 50 turned out to be actual prospects.  That's even
MORE absurd.

Either way, it's hard to avoid the impression that he's making stuff up.

Download the report (MPEG-1 Layer 2 format) and listen again:

http://www.akronchorus.org/ev1/

Note: mail sent to the "from" address above will be discarded.  To
send me a private message, please use evdl at drmm period net.
Americans are satisfied with things because they are large; and
if not large, they must have cost a great deal of money.

                            -- Lepel Henry Griffin, ca. 1885

Do a PPM controller, that rises with speed.