Bill, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink.  I'll
predict somebody comes back with a comment about the sample size as if that
negates the test somehow.  Then they'll wine about the temperature.

Anything but admit that Lithium is superior by an order of magnitude.  Most
Ni life testing charts have 1000 at the far right side.  Not 10,000, and
certainly not 20,000.  Then you realize this is 100% discharge.

This at least suggests they are worth testing in a car. -as Ford is doing.
 Let's just hope they don't undersize and overutilize the pack to early
death.

Cheers

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 12:08 PM, Bill Dube <billd...@killacycle.com> wrote:

> You aren't paying attention.
> http://info.a123systems.com/**blog/bid/151833/Cycle-Life-**
> Testing-The-Lithium-Ion-**Battery-Ultramarathon<http://info.a123systems.com/blog/bid/151833/Cycle-Life-Testing-The-Lithium-Ion-Battery-Ultramarathon>
>

>   - They assumed the Li battery would last 2-3 times longer.
>>    This one has yet to be proven by actual field test data.

Marcus Reddish

*North Valley Systems LLC*
Stevensville, Montana
406-360-8628