>From one Massachusetts EV-er to another, congrats!

My own was 9 years in the making.  Also, with a Z2K, I think you may have
grabbed the title of peppiest EV in the state -- unless someone here bought a
Tesla, of course :)  Seriously, how come everyone out here in the northeast
builds curtis-controlled lead sleds?

As to your little mystery, my 914 does something similar:  whenever I pass
through a certain current range, the wind shield wipers go off!  I thought it
went away when I swapped out my T-Rex for a Zilla (after the former exploded),
but it came back this spring whens I made some changes.  Someday I'll have time
to fix it...

Anyway, cheers!
-Ben