Hi Ben,

 While I am not familiar with this car, I do have a few thoughts.
First, It seems to be made using quality components, with all the right
extras (ie. J1772 adapter). Has a good story that seems credible with the
speeds and range. Appears to be an exceptionally clean conversion job.
These observations lead to a couple of key questions that I would ask.
1)Who did the conversion?
2)When was the conversion done?
Then, if you like the answers, I would look into using items to trade to
give your cash the most bang.

Just my 2 watts worth!
-Tom True

On Sun, Nov 24, 2013 at 4:58 PM, Ben Jarrett <ev...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Does anyone know anything about this EV:
>
> http://atlanta.craigslist.org/eat/cto/4149890149.html
>
> I have a friend who's somewhat interested in it.  Any thoughts on the
> price?
>
> thanks,
> -ben
>

> -ben
> www.evalbum.com/4001

Remember, it is not that the glass is half empty, in reality, the glass is
merely twice the size that it needs to be! -TNT'82