From: ev-boun...@lists.evdl.org [mailto:ev-boun...@lists.evdl.org] On
Behalf Of Steve Powers
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2013 3:14 PM
To: ev@lists.evdl.org
Subject: Re: [EVDL] boxter ev thoughts

I am in Atlanta and know the car.  I have seen it many times at our EV
Club
meetings.  Also, the conversion shop is the same company that built my
car
(I bought it used from someone who contracted them to build it).  I can
say
for sure that they don't cut corners.  That car is very fast; I've seen
it
on the streets as well.  My car is absolutely amazing, and I expect no
less
out of that car.  That car is probably a lot like mine except with more
expensive components (more powerful drive system and Lithium batteries).

Honest nice guys that build high quality EVs.  There are several other
Boxter EVs out there, but I am sure this is the one built by Thormac EV.

Steve