Could it be this one?
[video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQHOc6fjHv4

1998 Porsche Boxster Tiptronic (Orlando, Florida)
Donald Formal  Jun 25, 2013

1998 PORSCHE BOXSTER

ELECTRIC TOP - ONLY 78,000 MILES

- ELECTRIC SOFT TOP

- MOST DESIRABLE COLOR COMBINATION

- AUTOMATIC CLIMATE CONTROL

- SPEED DEPENDENT POWER SPOILER

- CRUISE CONTROL

- 17" SPORT CLASSIC ALLOYS

- ELECTRIC SEATS

- PORSCHE LOGO ON SEATS

- INTERGRATED ROLLBAR

- ANTI-THEFT SYSTEM

- CENTRAL LOCKING SYSTEM WITH IMMOBILIZER

- POWER WINDOWS

- TRACTION CONTROL

- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!!! This...
]

If it is the same one, then the video says Orlando, FL, but the CL ad
says Atlanta, GA. So did the owner move? Or was it sold from Orlando and
the next owner in Atlanta now wants to sell it?

{brucedp.150m.com}

-
On Sun, Nov 24, 2013, at 04:58 PM, Ben Jarrett wrote:
> Does anyone know anything about this EV:
>
> http://atlanta.craigslist.org/eat/cto/4149890149.html
>
> I have a friend who's somewhat interested in it.  Any thoughts on the
> price?
-

                          wherever you are