Have a look at the iCharger units made for RC packs. The charge/discharge/cycle modes show elapsed time, charge current, and total mAHr. The iCharge 206B that I have is $112 at www.hobbyking.com

Note: all iChargers require an EXTERNAL DC POWER SUPPLY, and the power supply voltage may limit the maximum charge/discharge current of the unit.

iCharger 206B specs:

Requires 10-28V DC power supply
Will charge up to 6S Li, 17S NiMH/NiCad, or 2-24V Pb

20A (300W max) charge
20A (20W max) discharge - 300W with external load
Internal resistance measurement (haven't tried this one)
Temperature probe/compensation
Programmable settings
36 Hour data logging - transfer via USB

There is also a "regenerative discharge" feature that discharges packs by feeding power back into the power supply. I couldn't find any information on the max cell capacity cell it will handle. Maximum capacity is not listed in the manual and examples in the literature only show data for 5 AHr or smaller packs. The iCharger website is www.icharger.co.nz

HTH,

Adrian