Peakfoto Digital Photo Still n Video wrote:
  Is there an atuomatic  siingle cell LFP cycling capacity tester ? out there ..

Like  an RC hobby gadget that would work with even a 40ah  to  150 ah cell,
$100 or less, maybe 5 - 20 amps, so it could work, maybe  2 to 24 hours, and
would digitally tell you, your AH capacity ?

Itd be nice to how the cells are doing in our pack.

I have an MRC-89 Superbrain battery tester. It is built for R/C cells and batteries up to 20aH. These sell for about $100. It can test higher-capacity cells, but its amphour counter will "roll over" from 199.99ah to 0 so you have you have to add the excess beyond this.

It is limited to a charge/discharge current of about 5 amps. They claim more; but it will overheat if you do and shut down before the test is complete.

I built my own tester for higher currents. It goes to 100 amps. If you like building things, I could supply the PC board for it.

--
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more
violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move