From: EV [mailto:ev-boun...@lists.evdl.org] On Behalf Of xfmr via EV
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2014 8:38 AM
To: ev@lists.evdl.org
Subject: [EVDL] winter parking brake

I searched but didn't find a similar question.  If one exists and I
missed it
please redirect me.

My question concerns manual transmissions and parking in the winter.  We
don't use a parking brake in the winter here since the pads and shoes
freeze
to metal parts.  With no engine compression to hold the vehicle what
have
others done?

Thank you for replys