I drive in a city like Fresco with steep hills.  My EV had a manual
transmission where I park down hill, I would turn the wheels to the right and
apply the parking brakes even in temperatures down to 33 below.
    If I park on a up hill street, I than turn the wheels to the left and apply
the the parking brakes.
    In some cases I would not apply the parking brake when my tires are against
the the street curbs.

    What also helps, is to put the transmission in reversed gear on a down hill
or in 1st gear in up hill.  In either of these gears, the overall gear ratio is
over 15:1 or greater which will adds some resistance.

    The wheel chocks does not work so great, because I had to move the EV off
the chocks to relieved the pressure and take a chance to retrieved them.

    Another thing that could be done, is a mechanical mechanism to apply a
locking key into the pilot shaft of motor if it has one.

    Do not use the brakes so much where it will heat up the pads.  I avoid
using the brakes when coming to a stop.  This will allow the air to cool the
brakes.

    Roland