When I did mine I didn't have my lathe. Used my mill and rotary table and
did lots of passes, round and round. Is really smooth. Now I have a nice
lathe, could easily do an 8 inch chunk of aluminum. As far as the coupler,
taper locks are nice but instead I did a simple coupler, .0015" undersize.
Made everything just right ready to assemble. Heated the coupler in the
grill as hot as I could get it, guessing about 500 degrees. Grabbed it with
a pair of channel locks, slipped it all together and bolted it up. Worked
well. Not sure what I would have done if it cooled too soon and weren't all
the way on. Not sure what I will do to get it apart if needed. Might be what
the saws all is for. Hope not to need to find out.

Sincerely,
Mark Grasser -
DC POWER SOLUTIONS, LLC.
WWW.MARKGRASSER.COM
406 Harold Dow Hwy
   Suite #10
     Eliot M.E.  03903
       Phone: 207-438-0401
          Designed in the USA
              Assembled in the USA
                  Marketed in the USA

This e-mail, and any files attached to it, is intended solely for the person
or entity to which it is addressed
Any review, dissemination, copying, printing, or other use of this e-mail by
persons or entities other than
the addressee is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately
and delete the material from all affected computers. Internet communications
cannot be guaranteed to be
timely secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for
any errors or omissions.