That is right, Kilo Watt Hours is the proper trom for total energy quanity.
the voltage and the ampere hours are terms best quantified by the system
design engineer. If you are qualified to design you understand the ratios
of voltage and maximum current draw versus the demand of the load. As well
as maximum charging rate. Because, the maximum load current and charging
rate are specified as multiples of the amp-hour specification, usually.

*Dennis Lee Miles *

*Director   **E.V.T.I. Inc.*

*E-Mail:*  *evprofes...@evprofessor.com* <evprofes...@evprofessor.com>

   *Phone #* *(863) 944-9913*