FYI the person I was speaking to from S.Korea said they were producing the
Methanol from fermentation of algae.

Dennis Lee Miles (EVprofessor)

*Founder:    **EV Tech. Institute Inc.** (www.evti.org
<http://www.evti.org>) *

*E-Mail:*  *evprofes...@evprofessor.com* <evprofes...@evprofessor.com>

   *Phone #* *(863) 944-9913*   in Central Florida

(Office hours: 12:00 Noon to 10:00 pm, New York time)