Lee, that looks like a Clark/Hyster contactor board fork lifts used in the 60s
and 70s .I have a Clark E500 fork lift service manual, It looks the same, The
Clark/hyster has field weaking,

does this one of yous have that ?. I worked for Clark when I got out of the
army in the late 60s , they seemed to think I knew about them LOLOL . thats
what I used when I was building my first EVs, bought every motor and contactor
board I could find. changed the contactor coils to 12 volt, most were 36,48
volt .you could do that back then, even change the tips when they wore out, I
always put the silver tips on the contactors, they lasted 4 times as long.