From: EV [mailto:ev-boun...@lists.evdl.org] On Behalf Of Lee Hart via EV
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2014 9:08 AM
To: Martin WINLOW; Electric Vehicle Discussion List
Subject: Re: [EVDL] CALB bolt terminals getting hot -

Martin WINLOW via EV wrote:
> At EVERY connection?  In a 120V lithium pack that 's 38 x 9 =
> nearly 350W of heat!

No; Cor has it right. And, 0.1 milliohms is a *good* connection. You
will discover that it is damnably difficult to make a connection that
good with aluminum terminals!

--
You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change
something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.