From: "Cor van de Water via EV" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
To: "Electric Vehicle Discussion List" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Sent: 19-Aug-14 9:15:36 AM
Subject: Re: [EVDL] CALB bolt terminals getting hot -

Martin,
Delivering 300A at 120V is 36,000 Watts, so losing 350W in the wiring
and terminal connections means only 1% loss in the grand scheme of
things.
A single traffic light turning red in front of you so you have to stop
and again accelerate up to speed is likely a bigger difference in the
efficiency of a trip...

Cor van de Water
Chief Scientist