Ø  Unlikely to help, stripped wire fetches more money than insulated so the
cable won't be recognizable.

Yes, more per pound but fewer pounds.  I once looked into it, and the time
and effort of striping the cables just broke even since the weight of the
load was then half as much.

On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 6:35 AM, Robert Bruninga via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org>