From: EV [mailto:ev-boun...@lists.evdl.org] On Behalf Of Buddy Mills via EV
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2014 9:38 AM
To: 'Electric Vehicle Discussion List'
Subject: [EVDL] Under Body Pan

Has anyone else installed a body pan for aerodynamics?  I just put one under my
electercel front to back, minus a 9" for a fan intake.  .064 Sheet aluminum
with some 1" square tube under the motor bay for support.  After doing my
regular drive of 84 miles round trip several times it seems to
getting 3% to 6% increase in mileage at ~50mph avg.     I am thinking fender
skirts on the rear next.

Buddy Mills

 <mailto:buddymi...@cox.net> buddymi...@cox.net

Look mom, no gas.  <http://www.evalbum.com/2887> http://www.evalbum.com/2887

Disclaimer:  No animals were harmed or killed in the process of writing this
email.  Any stories to the contrary are, for the most part, either fictional or
greatly exaggerated.