Have you tried Jack at EVTV?
On Fri, 10/10/14, jerry freedomev via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:

 Subject: [EVDL] Need Lithium batteries.
 To: "Electric Vehicle Discussion List" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
 Date: Friday, 10 October, 2014, 3:13

   Hi All,

             I have 3 EV's
 getting finished over the next few months and need some
 lithium Leaf, Volt or other EV production batteries about
 6kwhr worth.
             Was going to buy a
 totaled Leaf, Volt but they are going too high for me to
 afford.
             Does anyone have
 any spare or know where I might find some at a good price
 offlist or on?
              Anyone
 know who 1eyedcruiser on Ebay is   selling EV
 parts and batteries?  I'd rather buy direct as don't
 have an ebay account I know of.
               The Ewoody
 is coming along nicely but slow.  I had a dead and to
 far gone CommutaCar EV I'm parting out using it's motor
 transaxle to make a nice 65-70mph EV trike pickup with the
 front half of my Streamliner handling test mule no longer
 need but had a title so converting it into a trike. It would
 be nice if I could start it off in Lithium.

    I need to tow a boat and an aero light
 travel trailer plus my cargo trailer my golfcart transaxle
 trike just couldn't do fast enough.

             Thanks,

       Jerry Dycus